Favorites

kunak83

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
How do you assign/delete favorites? Everytime I call someone they end up in my favorites list and I can remove them. I also cant add contacts I want in my favorites

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
In your contacts you will see a star on the right hand side, click the star so it turns yellow. That contact will now be in your favorites.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Also, the Droid will add contacts to your favorites if it sees that you call or text them a lot. I noticed this the first day.

Last edited:

edllorca

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
these respomses accurately covered adding contact and described 'auto favorites' but did not explain removing favorites. I cannot seem to find how to remove a favorite w/o deleting the whole entry.

Thanks form a 4 hour old user.
Ed

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
If I am not mistaken, click the star again and it will go from yellow to blank; this will remove from favorites.

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
these respomses accurately covered adding contact and described 'auto favorites' but did not explain removing favorites. I cannot seem to find how to remove a favorite w/o deleting the whole entry.

Thanks form a 4 hour old user.
Ed

I don't believe there is a way to remove someone from the "Frequently Called" Favorites, only the starred favorites

attyple

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
You can download Frequently Called Remover from the Market. It's free. It will allow you to delete those frequently called numbers so they don't continue to show up in your Favorites.

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
You can download Frequently Called Remover from the Market. It's free. It will allow you to delete those frequently called numbers so they don't continue to show up in your Favorites.

I can vouch for that app. Been using it for over a month and it works great.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
FCR is a nice app. I just wish that Android didn't call one phone call a frequently called number! I'd like an app that let me selectively delete people from the frequently called list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995