Rename a new folder?

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Has any one figured out how to rename a new folder?

Found the answer on another Forum. With the folder open, click on the word folder and make the change.

I feel so dumb.....

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

Same as on your PC. :D
Glad you found your answer. The one thing I like about this forum over CB is that no one made fun of you for asking. In CB you would have been humiliated.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Same as on your PC. :D
Glad you found your answer. The one thing I like about this forum over CB is that no one made fun of you for asking. In CB you would have been humiliated.

I Know the feeling been on there for over two years and it has done nothing but go down hill.

R

Roy Aguilera

That is why I love that the phone costs so much. You can get a S2 for 99.00 right now with no mail in rebates. They are almost giving them away (you can get a S1 for .01 on Amazon). The kids are upgrading to the BB's thinking its the hip thing to do. All while the adults are moving away from the platform and moving over to a Droid. That is the difference really. No kids are on these forums as of yet.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
That is why I love that the phone costs so much. You can get a S2 for 99.00 right now with no mail in rebates. They are almost giving them away (you can get a S1 for .01 on Amazon). The kids are upgrading to the BB's thinking its the hip thing to do. All while the adults are moving away from the platform and moving over to a Droid. That is the difference really. No kids are on these forums as of yet.

Hopefully over here they can be controlled a little bit more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34