Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contacts from Storm to Droid?

My droid is active the storm is in the past , but i want to get my contacts onto my droid please help

Do you still have both phones? If so, the VZW store will do it. Otherwise I'm sure you could sync your contacts to outlook or GMail or something and then import them into your Droid. I had mine done at the VZW store. Syncing them with Facebook and getting people's profile pictures next to their name in my list is very cool!

bring it to the verizon store.. let them do it.. alot quicker, no headache...

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniumDroid View Post
    bring it to the verizon store.. let them do it.. alot quicker, no headache...
    +1 ........

I agree, If your Storm was still active, I would have suggested installing googlesync on the phone to sync your contacts and calender with gmail. Then, your Droid would pull the info down with no headaches.

If you have outlook on your computer, sync the Storm to outlook, then export the contacts to a file and upload that file to google. Step by step instructions on the Google page for contacts.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Doing a sync from outlook to your Gmail calendar is easy I would start there. If you plan on using outlook you will need to start syncing sooner or later.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I dont have Outlook how do i get it?

Global Posts
    762 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    I dont have Outlook how do i get it?
    You buy it.
    Office Outlook 2007 - Windows

Best/Cheapest option: Go to VZW.
    -When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Use google Sync. Free and its a good start on using google.
    Google Sync services
    Thats who I moved my contacts.

Rich.
    Favorite apps so far Shopsavy and Key ring