Don't know if anyone knows this but Windows Media Player will sync nicely with Droid and organize your tunes better than the drag and drop method.

(Read:http://www.droidmotorola.com/showthread.php?t=176)
    11-11-2009 12:50 PM
    You can use WMP on the Droid? Its not on the phone itself but is it something we can download and install on it?
    11-11-2009 01:56 PM
    You can use WMP on the Droid? Its not on the phone itself but is it something we can download and install on it?
    No, I think the person who posted it ment if you used WMP to load the songs onto your phone/memory card it keeps the files more organized than if you were to just drag and drop the files from your PC to the media card.
    11-11-2009 03:46 PM
    Yah its great for syncing media to your phone.
    11-11-2009 03:48 PM
    I used WMP, mostly to see if it would work, and it works fine. I've synced music and photos.
    11-11-2009 04:11 PM
    I used WMP, mostly to see if it would work, and it works fine. I've synced music and photos.
    That's what's up! One question. If you have a full album, when you sync it with your droid, do the tracklistings stay in order when you view it on the phone (i.e. first track is 1, second is 2 etc.)?

I ask this because my Storm is HORRIBLE with causing the tracks to go in order like this: 1, 10, 11.....2,20, 21 etc.
    11-11-2009 04:15 PM
    I just tried this with my Droid. WMP started copying music over, but it converted MP3 files into WMA!

They play okay on the Droid, but I would prefer them to stay as MP3. Plus it would go faster.

Has anyone experienced this? Apparently WMP does not recognize that the Droid can play MP3.
    07-29-2011 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD