Windows Media Player and Droid

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
You can use WMP on the Droid? Its not on the phone itself but is it something we can download and install on it?

No, I think the person who posted it ment if you used WMP to load the songs onto your phone/memory card it keeps the files more organized than if you were to just drag and drop the files from your PC to the media card.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I used WMP, mostly to see if it would work, and it works fine. I've synced music and photos.

That's what's up! One question. If you have a full album, when you sync it with your droid, do the tracklistings stay in order when you view it on the phone (i.e. first track is 1, second is 2 etc.)?

I ask this because my Storm is HORRIBLE with causing the tracks to go in order like this: 1, 10, 11.....2,20, 21 etc.

wbartter

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I just tried this with my Droid. WMP started copying music over, but it converted MP3 files into WMA!

They play okay on the Droid, but I would prefer them to stay as MP3. Plus it would go faster.

Has anyone experienced this? Apparently WMP does not recognize that the Droid can play MP3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781