randomly shuts off and will not turn back on

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I am guessing it is some kind of application failure or something. But the phone will only turn back on after a battery pull. Any ideas on if i can check a problems log or what the issue is.

R

Roy Aguilera

No app should cause that. What apps do you have?Did this just start happening?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
this happened to me once. so far (knock on wood) it hasn't happened since.

i've been going crazy with the task killer less, but i don't know if that's related in any way

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It happened two times so dar for me. The only thing I can think of would be a core application failure. Something we can not control that is why I wanted to see if there is some way a viewing a app fail log.

rainbowbrite812

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
it happened to me once and freaked me out. even plugging into the charger wouldn't work, i had to do a batt pull and wait a few min to get it to turn back on. i called best buy and they said they'd swap me out, but i haven't gone to do that yet.

Duckhunter75

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Over the past week, I have had this happen about three times. I haven't gone to return it yet. Hoping it was caused by some app conflict and that it won't happen any more. I'm watching for it, if it continues I will have to consider swap out by the end of the month.

REC0GN1ZE

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I suggest all of you with the rebooting problem return it. I'll post up my thread as to why in a few.

Edit: I guess I'm not allowed to creat a new tread, or its just not working?

Last edited:

Richa13er

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Before you do return it. Please please the media card power the unit on and see if that fixes it. If it does Go ahead and put the card back in and see if it works then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey