Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery?

i have the eris and was told that i need to exchange it for a new one because of some problems so im wondering if i should upgrade to the droid when i do this. so im wondering about the battery life on the droid because the only thing i really hate about the eris is having to charge it 2 sometimes 3 times a day. can someone tell me how long the battery lasts on the droid?

i went into work at 9AM this morning 100% battery. i'm about to leave work in a few and my battery is now at 20%. i did alot of txting. some surfing the web. and youtube and looking thru the app store. so i must say this is good. i was a blackberry but im glad i made the switch over to droid. =)

402 Posts
    Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    Stock 4.2.2 GS4

I think the general concenses is that, depending on the use of the phone, it can run the course of the day with no real problem.
    Original Member

2,236 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Please check out the following thread: http://forum.androidcentral.com/moto...tery-life.html