Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Retrieving Contacts from broken phone

Do any of you have my lookout?...it backs up your call logs, contacts, pictures and it can locate, scream, wipe your phone* and remotely lock your device* (*premium only) all you have to do is log in from any internet source and "whoop there it is!" you can even recover your backed up contacts and what not to a new device. It also scans for threats within apps and while your browsing. And for the cherry on top... NO USB NEEDED! Do it on the go all you need is Mobile data or wifi.the down side being you Can download it via pc to your phone but it has to been set up on the phone beforehand sorry...but I will try to prove myself wrong and if so I will let you know promptly!
    Hope this helps you my android family.

YOUNGMIR.
    Last edited by youngmir b; 01-31-2014 at 10:11 AM. Reason: typos

Oh and p.s if you have the JUMP program with T-Mobile you get premium free!...super sweet.

Oh boy..This saved my Husband from a huge head ache!! His work phone with business contacts just broke, I was able to recover all the numbers, texts, and call logs as well as control the phone through my laptop even with a broken screen.!! Thanks!!!

my pc cant capture
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12