Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Retrieving Contacts from broken phone

Do any of you have my lookout?...it backs up your call logs, contacts, pictures and it can locate, scream, wipe your phone* and remotely lock your device* (*premium only) all you have to do is log in from any internet source and "whoop there it is!" you can even recover your backed up contacts and what not to a new device. It also scans for threats within apps and while your browsing. And for the cherry on top... NO USB NEEDED! Do it on the go all you need is Mobile data or wifi.the down side being you Can download it via pc to your phone but it has to been set up on the phone beforehand sorry...but I will try to prove myself wrong and if so I will let you know promptly!
    Hope this helps you my android family.

YOUNGMIR.
    Last edited by youngmir b; 01-31-2014 at 10:11 AM. Reason: typos

Oh and p.s if you have the JUMP program with T-Mobile you get premium free!...super sweet.

Oh boy..This saved my Husband from a huge head ache!! His work phone with business contacts just broke, I was able to recover all the numbers, texts, and call logs as well as control the phone through my laptop even with a broken screen.!! Thanks!!!

my pc cant capture

thank you so much...... this worked perfectly. Was starting to lose hope but got there in the end!!

Thumbs up Re: Retrieving Contacts from broken phone

What can i say, Thank You..you saved lot of my time.

Ok to all trying to retrieve contacts.... took me hours to do this but open kies and sync the contacts and then backup on kies 3 if you cant access the phone on kies because the screen is blank and can't put in the pin but the back button and options button light up go to http://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do login to your Samsung account and click unlock my screen..... once this is done backup the contacts.... There is no contacts tab in kies 3 so go to libraries/documents/Samsung/kies3/backup/(phonemodel)/(phonemodelagain) and amongst a few folders there should be a file that is called contacts.spb close kies 3 and then right click this file and open with kies 2.6 it should then display the contacts export these contacts into a new folder as vcf files so your new phone can read them transfer the files to your new phone. Took me so long to work this out so feel free if this Is irrelevant to resist ****ty comments.

You sir just saved my life i just made this account to thank you!!!!

How do i download the software for the pc

OMG trebir! This worked and it was easy. I tried this other suggestions with no luck and Kies worked so quickly and gave me all my information! Whahoo! Thank you very much.

Thank you robhall God bless you
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12