camera button

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else's camera button on their droid flaking off? Half of the gold "paint" has flaked off mine, and now its white. It looks crappy. Does anyone have any ideas what to do to fix it, paint it? Just let me know.

Thanks!!

iMatter

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine flaked off within the first two weeks I had it. I have since put it into an Otterbox, and its covered by the case. So, no fix suggestions from me, other than putting the phone into a case.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Mine is completely white. It slowly came off and after a couple months (maybe like 4?) it came off completely.

Gonna paint mine black ;)

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
On my first Droid it never came off got rid of that one last month. The phone was beat up but it was still gold. Probably should add I got my Droid on launch day.

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I actually just took some good metalic paint from my local hobby lobby and painted it with a fine tipped paint brush, and that worked just finel. :)

SilverLight98

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yes. Mine completely flaked off and now it's just a white button. This is the only thing I hate about the Droid hardware (well, plus the small keyboard). You buy this high end device thinking you have a shiny metal button only to discover that they cut corners putting in fake plastic buttons! Grrr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20