- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 12-07-2012, 08:07 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Qpst PPP Um / AN Login/password *NOT* Saving!
hi there. just wanted to say that you're not alone in your frustrations. I am also having the same issue while trying to flash my droid x over to cricket. I too have been through dozens of forums and threads and have found a very little to no information regarding the problem. I was able to get the login to stick (it changed automatically, actually) after writing White Rabbits new NV items and changing the mdn and min using cdma ws. but it seems that qpst is unable to successfuly write to the flash memory. either that or something is causing the new values to revert on reboot. I'm truly at my wits end with this. I've even begun considering paying cricket to complete the flash, $75 I believe, even though they will most likely tell me that it's not possible. please, if you've gotten any information or answers share with me so I can put an end to this giant headache! and thank you in advance for any help you or anyone else might provide!
- By StingrayJG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:46 PM
- By tracerit in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:33 PM
- By Mr Mayor in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:42 PM
- By davidg4781 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:22 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM