1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SMS Delivery Confirmation

Every phone i had from dumbphones to my blackberrys told me when a TXT message i sent was delivered if i was sending it to someone who was on the VZW network, but unfortunately i can not find out where to find that info on this phone.. can anyone help?

If you go to Messaging then hit menu go to settings click delivery reports

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb View Post
    If you go to Messaging then hit menu go to settings click delivery reports
    This will enable delivery reports, but the delivery status itself is not as readily visible on the Droid as it is on the Blackberry (which shows a green check mark next to the message itself).

The Droid displays an envelope with a green "i" in a circle - but this icon remains the same regardless of the delivery status. To check the status you have to long-press on the message to bring up a context menu, on which you can select View report to display the delivery status. So far I've seen two values: Pending and Delivered.

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts

handacent sms makes its a little easier to view..you dont have to long press, just press to see the delivery report

I've seen "pending, delivered, and received" Pending after sending, delivered if sent+ not read, and received if read. Would love if that icon changed tho without having to use an app.

Default Re: SMS Delivery Confirmation

i dont know about you people but on my galaxy i get NO delivery reports or options to change it or view anything o im FORCED to get an app a the preinstalled messagig app doesnt do ANY of that