App that stores passwords

kramseib

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased the droid and I am particularly interested in an app that will store passwords for me. On an older phone I used "ewallet" to store my many passwords. Anyone know of something like this?

nycdroid

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased the droid and I am particularly interested in an app that will store passwords for me. On an older phone I used "ewallet" to store my many passwords. Anyone know of something like this?

Download the app called "KeePassDroid". It is an extension of the available KeePass app for the PC and other platforms. Fantastic application which I have been using for years so its great to have on Android.

The only downside to the Android app is that it does not support the Keepass 2.x database file format. So if you choose to use the PC app alongside the Android app, make sure you use the older 1.x database file format until it is fully supported in Android.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Try Keeper, there is a free version and a paid version that adds back-up capability. It supposedly uses military grade data encryption.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49