1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I love this damn phone

more and more and more everyday - it keeps getting better - the Handscent TEXT is AWESOME the Dolphin Browser is as fast or faster than Safari - VZW 3 G is the best - WIFI is great - the screen is crystal - I was worried about the Snapdragon from HTC - but I can feel secure that I have a top of the line device even if HTC offers pinch.

The Google Nav is ridiculous...

I have to agree with you. Made the switch yesterday from the Storm 1. I liked the Storm. The Droid is just hard to put down right now. The browser is great and I like how I don't have to keep timing my next battery pull. It is a great device and will only get better.

Google Nav for free "Come On" it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by killer2293 View Post
    I have to agree with you. Made the switch yesterday from the Storm 1. I liked the Storm. The Droid is just hard to put down right now. The browser is great and I like how I don't have to keep timing my next battery pull. It is a great device and will only get better.

this

former storm one user. although opera min 4.2 was way faster, its less functional. im still loving this phone though.

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

It's funny, I was just at Crackberry looking at all the new Storm 2 complaints and returns, and problems, then I looked at my Droid with the upmost satisfaction

So right though, the more I learn it and play around with it, the more I love having it.

Pinch to zoom will come, I get a feeling they have to pay Apple a Royalty to use it as Palm and HTC somehow pulled it off on theirs. Patience.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The Droid is just hard to put down right now.

this is the problem I'm having I can't put the phone down. My work and family are starting to suffer as well as my DVR is now full since I'm not watching anymore TV. This is a FUN phone!!!!! And it seems everyday I find something new game, app, widget, new short cut.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

don't have to wait the approximate several minutes for reboot either like on the Blackberry

I agree, this phone is great. My wife really wanted an iPhone and we've been waiting for it to show up on Verizon, but once she saw my Droid, she loved it. Bought her one yesterday.

Yep, my wife is also ready to ditch her Storm 1 since I got my Droid. I took the phone to a party on Saturday, and demonstrated the voice navigation. The most popular response was "that's frickin' amazing".

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

I'm def on the bandwagon too although coming from the Storm 1 just a phone call impresses me anymore.

Smile

I also early upgraded from the storm, and I don't regret my decision or spending $200 for a second. This is truely the best phone on the market, imo. Yes, even better than that one other phone.

Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.2.2 GS4

Quote Originally Posted by kegstand View Post
    I'm def on the bandwagon too although coming from the Storm 1 just a phone call impresses me anymore.
    LOL that's great!
    "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy
    -Lao Tzu

+100,000,000-- I appreciate the Droid more and more everyday!
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

No its the fact that you can answer a phone call using the screen. With the storm I had an issue with it rotating as I was trying to answer I don't know how long it took me to learn not to use the screen

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Best phone of all time. End the thread.

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Change too often.

I keep expecting the thing to transform and tell me to keep my hands off of it, the thing just seems cooler every time I pick it up.

Can't wait until we get multi touch, my life will be complete :3
    Roy Aguilera

It is an awesome phone and with it comes a feeling of relief. I no longer have to be online every 10 minutes hoping an OS leaked or have to be checking that my apps are closed and my memory hasnt dropped.

Global Posts
    838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    It is an awesome phone and with it comes a feeling of relief. I no longer have to be online every 10 minutes hoping an OS leaked or have to be checking that my apps are closed and my memory hasnt dropped.

or waiting 10 minutes to check every 10 minutes for an OS leak

Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    this is the problem I'm having I can't put the phone down. My work and family are starting to suffer as well as my DVR is now full since I'm not watching anymore TV. This is a FUN phone!!!!! And it seems everyday I find something new game, app, widget, new short cut.
    My work is suffering too because I can't put the phone down. I thought my crackberry was bad. This phone is worse. I'm addicted.

Lol I passed my bus stop today from using my droid. Had to walk back a whole extra block ;D
    Roy Aguilera

A whole block huh.

I made my wife take her BB Tour back (under 30 days) and get a Droid. She is very very happy.

Tonight.. it was actually clear enough to use Google Skymap... so cool.