1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default installed 2.2 manually and no flash

I installed the update.zip last night for 2.2 and I thought flash was suppose to be part of it

Global Posts
    1,158 Global Posts
    ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Default Re: installed 2.2 manually and no flash

You have to download it from the market.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I dont see it in the market either, only the adobe flash showcase, which says it requires the player to work

Global Posts
    1,820 Global Posts

Are you sure? I did not have to download anything and I have full flash.

Global Posts
    1,820 Global Posts

To the OP, Download the flash showcase and click on some of the links. You will see that they will play just fine, meaning you do have flash
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I did download it, I get a msg that says adobe flash player is coming soon to my device

Default Re: installed 2.2 manually and no flash

I downloaded it from the Market a week ago.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I also am not seeing Flash available on the Market, nor when I click on the showcase.. just tells me it's available soon.
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Yeah I've been checking daily since I updated my droid manually last week cause they said they were having issues with apps not showing up on market like flash and to this day it still hasn't shown up. Anyone have any idea?

It's not showing up yet in the market on the 2.2 update for the droid since the official version isn't available yet. You can install the beta manually though. Should be able to get it from . Make sure Unknown Sources is checked under Applications in Settings and use a file manager like Astro to install

What do you mean the official version isn't out yet? Didn't Nexus 1 owners get flash from the market already? And with the Droid2 out today, flash comes pre-installed no?

It does not come with the OTA (suppose to soon) or the manual install. it is also not in the android market. Download it from the link PJnc284 posted. ( I got it from the Manually update to froyo thread, couple posts down)

Then flash will be working perfectly

It does not come with the OTA or the manual download and is no longer in the market, you have to download it from where PJnc284 posted. Then it will run like a charm

Sorry for the double post, browser crapped out and when i refreshed it didnt look like it posted. My bad