installed 2.2 manually and no flash

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
To the OP, Download the flash showcase and click on some of the links. You will see that they will play just fine, meaning you do have flash

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I also am not seeing Flash available on the Market, nor when I click on the showcase.. just tells me it's available soon.

zap-uh

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I've been checking daily since I updated my droid manually last week cause they said they were having issues with apps not showing up on market like flash and to this day it still hasn't shown up. Anyone have any idea?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It's not showing up yet in the market on the 2.2 update for the droid since the official version isn't available yet. You can install the beta manually though. Should be able to get it from com.adobe.flashplayer-1.apk. Make sure Unknown Sources is checked under Applications in Settings and use a file manager like Astro to install

zap-uh

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean the official version isn't out yet? Didn't Nexus 1 owners get flash from the market already? And with the Droid2 out today, flash comes pre-installed no?

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
It does not come with the OTA (suppose to soon) or the manual install. it is also not in the android market. Download it from the link PJnc284 posted. ( I got it from the Manually update to froyo thread, couple posts down)

Then flash will be working perfectly

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
It does not come with the OTA or the manual download and is no longer in the market, you have to download it from where PJnc284 posted. Then it will run like a charm