Anonymous call blocking?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Apparently, Verizon doesn't offer this service to block anonymous/private calls to ring through to my handset. A Marketplace search came up empty as well.

Does anyone know of an app that will block/reject anonymous/private numbers from ringing through?

slikone27

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Apparently, Verizon doesn't offer this service to block anonymous/private calls to ring through to my handset. A Marketplace search came up empty as well.

Does anyone know of an app that will block/reject anonymous/private numbers from ringing through?

Not sure about an App but you can do it through google voice. You can sign up for an invite at google.com/voice.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Yea I was wondering the same thing. I will definitely need this. Would you mind explaining the google voice? Only my second time using a smartphone. I previously was using the s1/s2.

Thomas

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
You can have a try Android Firewall

You can have a try Android Firewall, whic supports to block unkown/private/black/ calls.

ljbotero

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I recently wrote a full feature app for Android to block unwanted phone calls. It's called Call Blocker Pro. It has a bunch of different options and I keep adding more options every day. You can download the app from the Android Market

jasonrellis

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Download Call Filter from the market. You can choose a ton of different options for specific numbers or just unknown numbers in general. One of the options even answer and immediately hangs up on the number so they never even get to hear your voicemail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12