Vehicle Mount

R

Roy Aguilera

Has anyone used the Motorola's vehicle mount that Verizon sells?
If so do you like it?

I have it. Its well built and the phone slides in perfectly. I would buy it if I didn't already have it. It's a nice item. :D

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have it to and its very easy to snap the phone in and out. The best part is the phone is always in reach and it makes it easy to read emails.

ptfd13

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have it and use it every time I am in the car. Holds the phone great and provides easy access. The only accessory I feel is a necessity.

darkstar

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
as far as the windshield mount goes I would like to see the area around the camera clear so you could have a dashboard cam.. think maybe i might buy a second one and see if i can modify it a little..

@ericks17: You can get a hip case, or one of those that doesn't add anything to the backing of the phone (holster type)...

invisible shield is a must.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
as far as the windshield mount goes I would like to see the area around the camera clear so you could have a dashboard cam.. think maybe i might buy a second one and see if i can modify it a little..

@ericks17: You can get a hip case, or one of those that doesn't add anything to the backing of the phone (holster type)...

invisible shield is a must.

should be easy enough to dremel out a little square or something if you wanted to...

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
That's actually not a bad idea.

I'll be getting one along with my Droid in the mail. It's supposed to be here Thursday, but from the looks of things it may be tomorrow.:D

chrisb73

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks
One more question can you charge the phone when it is in the mount.
I know it don't come with a charger. With long trips with gps on the battery will drain fast.:D

raremage

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks
One more question can you charge the phone when it is in the mount.
I know it don't come with a charger. With long trips with gps on the battery will drain fast.:D

The USB port is open when docked, so you can definitely charge in the dock.

Would have loved to see an integrated charger with it, that would make it perfect in my opinion. I wish someone would mod this thing to include an inductive charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke