Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Exchange Calendar Help

I've rec'd 2.2 OTA

I use email/calendar of my work Exchange account on outlook 2007 in my computer.

All sync well with my droid - except the calendar color categories. Everything shows up on the droid in one single color...is there any way to sync the categories assigned to my outlook calendar with colors on the droid calendar?

I would like to know the answer to this also. Does the native android calendar support categories?

If you need this support you can pay for Touchdown as it works for this sync.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

I am having this same problem, I really need the categories for my calendar entries to show up on my EVO 4G.

How does Touchdown work if you already use Microsoft Activesync to sync email, contacts, and calendar with a corporate Microsoft Exchange Server? Can it work in conjunction with Activesync?

Default Re: Need Exchange Calendar Help

Anyone figure out how to get Outlook category colors to sync with Droix MAXX stock calendar. I have touchdown but find the stock to use. Touchdown does not sync the color in month view only in the daily and weekly view. I would like the colors to show on the monthly view to quickly pick out appointments by category in a month.
    Last edited by psdonald; 02-16-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: add info