iphone videos?

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
somebody sent me a video from an iphone today and i got a picture on my droid of the video but when i went to save the mms.. it just wanted to save a picture... are our phones not compatible with the iphone video format? or can we not receive videos on our phones at all... i havent gotten any from anyone else so i wouldnt know

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i appreciate that. I was having issues sending pictures also so i have a feeling this might be part of the same issue... i am able to compose a picture and video message but i just get the status circle spinning forever if i let it go.. it just never sends.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
i appreciate that. I was having issues sending pictures also so i have a feeling this might be part of the same issue... i am able to compose a picture and video message but i just get the status circle spinning forever if i let it go.. it just never sends.

Ok, tested it. Sent a video from my iPhone to my Droid and it worked fine. Was even able to save it to my SD card.

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
hm odd... im thinkin i need to make a run to the verizon store to have them check out my phone.. i do appreciate that though man.

Side note-- my phones screen would not dim out wheni was hitting the lock button so i turned my phone off and back on. I can now send and recieve picture messages, idk about video, and i was getting emails quite frequently where as i never got them before... this phone is doing so weird stuff

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i feel a bit dumb for asking but after searching hard rest i see that it is different from just doing a battery pull.. how do i do a hard reset... sorry for a dumb question

R

Roy Aguilera

Your apps are backed up. When I changed phones they were waiting for me.