Vibration?

Bond J#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
My phone vibrates (or so I think so) at the most random times. I have turned off haptic feedback but I still feel that sometimes when I am using any of the apps it just vibrates? Is there a accidental touch vibrate thing or what?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed that on occasion while I am using the soft keyboard to send a text or whatever, randomly I'll get a much longer vibrate that is not the haptic feedback. Not sure if this is what you're talking about though.

krustybaguette

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got G2 phone with T-Mobile. As is wasn't fully charged I plugged it in when I got home. It is fully charged now and I can't get it to stop buzzing or vibrating. If it is supposed to do that while charging it's a bogus "feature" unless it can be turned OFF. I have been all around the settings.
Vibrate is set to OFF ALWAYS, Haptic feedback is set to OFF, I pulled the battery out for a few moments and put it back in. Still vibrates. The only way for it to not vibrate is to take the battery OUT.

There's gotta be a way to shut this irritation off short of going back to my Windows Mobile phone :-{

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got G2 phone with T-Mobile. As is wasn't fully charged I plugged it in when I got home. It is fully charged now and I can't get it to stop buzzing or vibrating. If it is supposed to do that while charging it's a bogus "feature" unless it can be turned OFF. I have been all around the settings.
Vibrate is set to OFF ALWAYS, Haptic feedback is set to OFF, I pulled the battery out for a few moments and put it back in. Still vibrates. The only way for it to not vibrate is to take the battery OUT.

There's gotta be a way to shut this irritation off short of going back to my Windows Mobile phone :-{

That's a bad phone, take it back for a replacement.

Arcendus

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd suggest downloading Sound Manager and messing around a bit with the vibrate settings. When you run the app, just open the menu and select Vibrate Settings. It doesn't give an abundance of options, but it might offer a solution. Other than that, I would have to agree with Sploinkin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude