Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how do i get/load 10.1 player?

help for getting/adding 10.1 player?

It hasn't been released to the Market yet.

Yeah I guess the 18th release date was 08/18/11

Was it an official announcement that Flash for 2.2 Droids would be avail on 8/18? I am looking forward to this.

You can get it at the AppBrain Market if they have not put it up on the market yet.
    Inspector Gadget

Global Posts
    2,189 Global Posts
    Carrier
    "Lollipop" 5.1 Stock

Who said it was going to be in the Market at all? Thus far, all I have seen is that Flash is integrated in Froyo (official releases). When I received the Froyo update on my Evo, Flash was part of the upgrade. I didn't have to do anything special to get it.

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Flash did not come with official froyo upgrade for my droid. Not in market, Adobe said late summer release for droid. Found a link in another post and installed. works great.

IT IS ON APPBRAIN. I just saw it there three hours ago. Dont know if this will work but here is a link.

Flash Player 10.1 - Android app on AppBrain
    Inspector Gadget

Global Posts
    2,189 Global Posts
    Carrier
    "Lollipop" 5.1 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jkfsr View Post
    Flash did not come with official froyo upgrade for my droid. Not in market, Adobe said late summer release for droid. Found a link in another post and installed. works great.
    What model of Droid do you have? Where did you get your official upgrade? All the posts and articles I've seen suggest that Froyo comes with Flash 10.1 (if it was obtained from the carrier).

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

tdawgui posted link in next thread [what do you notice different ]. original droid and upgrade was pushed to me last night from carrier.
    Inspector Gadget

Global Posts
    2,189 Global Posts
    Carrier
    "Lollipop" 5.1 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jkfsr View Post
    tdawgui posted link in next thread [what do you notice different ]. original droid and upgrade was pushed to me last night from carrier.
    Interesting. I wonder why it isn't ready (according to Adobe). Maybe there are some optimizations that still need to be done.

The Flash 10.1 that came with Froyo on my Evo works great.