Looking for a new case/cover

xocarrie

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been using hard snap-on cases for my Droid since I got it, but always have the same issue of them deteriorating over time. I like they way they feel on my phone because they're not bulky like some others but they really don't last long.

Does anyone know of any lightweight cases/covers for the Droid that are durable? I've searched eBay but am not sure what is best.

Thanks..

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
I like the black, rubbery, kinda knobby one I got from Verizon. Been on for months, holds up. And unlike many of the snap on ones that are slick and slide right out of my shirt pocket when I bend over, this one kinda grips and stays in there. They never seem to have it out on display, but if you ask about it, they'll quite often have it in a cabinet.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the Seido Innocase Surface for a couple of months, and it's holding up well.

Agreed. I bought one as soon as it became available, and while I frequently keep my phone in the matching side holster during the day, the phone does get considerable handling and the case has held up extremely well. A bit pricey, but worth it.

samdroid

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the Seidio Innocase for a while now. It looks nice, compact and fits the phone well. I used to have a Verizon case prior to the Seidio and the Seidio case sits well in the Verizon case's holster.