Post your Screen!

R

Roy Aguilera

Okay I get beautiful clock and beautiful sm but not beautiful home? sorry if i sound like a newb. I am.

You downloaded the wrong one. If you installed this today, uninstall and you will be credited (you have 24 hours from download time to uninstall). You got Beautiful Widgets 2, You need Beautiful Widgets.

D-LuX

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
4157502958_66aa367059.jpg

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just got my droid yesterday. I was looking at the pics of your screen and love it. Can you help me walk through how to do that.

First you need to purchase these widgets from the market.
1. weather widget donate (for the flip clock)
2. pure calendar (agenda view) or pure grid calendar (month view) or both
3. Pure messenger (another not shown that shows messages)

Then you will need to purchase DXTop which will change your home screen there a few others I also use GDE. If you look around the application forum you can get more information on them.

Then you will need to skin the widgets to get them transparent which will be an option while you placing them on you home screens.

Any questions seen me a pm and I would be glad to help.

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
quick question - what's the name of the widget that has the toggle on/off for wifi/bluetooth/gps/sync/brightness ?? it's a white bar, and i've seen several ppl using it. I used to have it and uninstalled by mistake, i have not been able to figure out which one it is without installing all the apps...

visualplastik

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't get the option to change the flipclock's skin to clear or to set a theme for it. Is that a separate download?

Nevermind I figured it out. A little non-intuitive.

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This is very true. I just think it is awesome how everyone has their screens customized. I am just not creative as everyone on here. lol. Awesome job.

That's the best part of this thread is to give out idea's for everyone else and show different widgets.

kamek89

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking about buying beautiful widgets but I'm wondering what source does it use to get its weather info (just to see how accurate it is)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze