icon spacing

theguy386

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if there was any way to close up the icon spacing on the home screens? It seems like they are very far apart. On one screen I have the grid calendar widget and I cant fit anything else on that screen... even though there is a big gap that can easily fit more icons

R

Roy Aguilera

There is an app that lets you fit 4 icons in a space instead of just 1. I think its called more icons. There is no other way unless you use a home replacement which will give you more space via drawers.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
ttt -- Does anyone know if there is an app or home replacement that spaces the icons closer together (vertically)? I could easily fit another row of icons on screen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
DxTop will give you 5 icons below the bottom row, this way you could have up to 21 icons on one page. The 5 icon will be on all pages which is nice too.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I did try more icons but it really wasn't what I was looking for either ...

I do like the bottom row dock with dxTop. That would probably work for me but I stopped using it or any home replacements because of lag .. I am quite happy with the stock home for now (phone is snappy) and looking forward to 2.1 launcher!! looks nice.

Are there and apps (besides a home replacement) that give you a dock at bottom?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey