New Smartphone user

jconn

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting ready to upgrade to a smartphone, and was planning to go to a BB. The release of the DROID changed my mind. My question is how easy is it to learn how to use the DROID.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Im not going to lie. It was a steep learning curve for me. I came from a storm which was my first smartphone and I was so used to it that it was hard to grasp the droid. It should be much better for you since this is your first smarphone. Its basically like learning a new OS. I pretty much have it down now. The best thing to do is to read the tips, tricks, and faqs.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I also think its quite a learning curve. This is my 4th smartphone and I'm still learning things I didnt think were possible. But with that said, the customization this phone allows is outstanding and well worth the effort to get to know it.

jconn

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments, one other thing. I've gotten my other phones through the mail (purched over the phone with Verizon). Do any of you think that would be a problem if I had to make a return.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments, one other thing. I've gotten my other phones through the mail (purched over the phone with Verizon). Do any of you think that would be a problem if I had to make a return.

It shouldn't be a problem at all actually.

jlye834

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Just one tip for the Droid. If you feel like an option to do something (ie save a picture) is missing because you don't see it on the screen, try the menu button and/or a long press. Most of my questions I answered myself just by playing around with it!