Gingerbread Coming In December

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
Gingerbread is coming this December!

Wild, unconfirmed rumors from questionable sources that are just too good to pass up all-but-guarantee that Gingerbread will be available to a Droid near you this December.

In accordance with long-held tradition, Gingerbread will be available in both House and Biped forms; House will have extensive candy accoutrements while the Man-shaped and Woman-shaped versions will have minimal decoration, perhaps in the form of buttons and/or crude facial features made of icing.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
"I heard" and "unconfirmed rumors from questionable sources" is not official enough to even consider.

I strongly doubt Gingerbread aka 3.0 will be released until Spring 2011. Heck 2.2 just came out! What about Android 2.3, 2.4, 2.5....2.9?

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Typically, software is numbered like so: x.y.z

Where x is a major version number, y is a major revision number, and z is a minor revision number.

Chances are that the "missing" Android builds were revisions that were never compiled fully for whatever reason.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Gingerbread is coming this December!

Wild, unconfirmed rumors from questionable sources that are just too good to pass up all-but-guarantee that Gingerbread will be available to a Droid near you this December.

In accordance with long-held tradition, Gingerbread will be available in both House and Biped forms; House will have extensive candy accoutrements while the Man-shaped and Woman-shaped versions will have minimal decoration, perhaps in the form of buttons and/or crude facial features made of icing.

1st LMAO at this. Thanks OP

2nd I love the fact that this thread turned nerd instantly. You guys just made this old neckbeards day :)