cant get this to go away

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i turned my phone off and back on this morning and now ever since i did i have a status circle frozen up in my notification bar at the top of the screen and when i pull the notification bar down it says loading data please wait... but the status circle is not moving at all.. i have tried turning my phone off and back on and it just wont go away... i went in to running applications through setting and canceled everything except for the onscreen keyboard and it still wont go away... any ideas?

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i turned my phone off and back on this morning and now ever since i did i have a status circle frozen up in my notification bar at the top of the screen and when i pull the notification bar down it says loading data please wait... but the status circle is not moving at all.. i have tried turning my phone off and back on and it just wont go away... i went in to running applications through setting and canceled everything except for the onscreen keyboard and it still wont go away... any ideas?
That is notifying you that it is syncing data in the background, let it do its syncing. It is NOT harmful. Try to do this first>>> dial *228>>>option 2 follow prompt on screen, this will update your roaming capability. You might be having a network issue today where ever you are located.

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i did that.... i feel like its a problem within the phone not the service because the status circle is not moving it is just frozen... i tried pulling the battery and turning it back on, didnt work... i dont even know what it is trying to update because it doesnt say

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i did that.... i feel like its a problem within the phone not the service because the status circle is not moving it is just frozen... i tried pulling the battery and turning it back on, didnt work... i dont even know what it is trying to update because it doesnt say
Do you have a google mail and account set up? or have you got exchange set up?

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Try to install Advanced App killer from Market and then we can see what is running in the background that is still trying to sync. Before you KILL any apps post here what you see on the screen and I can help you thru it.

JGR4444

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
aw nuts i wish i would have read that before i did it... i already had AAK... so i just used it and killed everything that was open.. it went away but i still dont know what it was... thanks though!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc