note 3

BJsDroid

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I had a Motorola maxx, when the note3 come out, I had to have it. I love this phone,but this is driving me crazy. when I turn on the wifi to watch a youtube video, it stops and starts everytime I watch a video. I gave my maxx to my wife. The maxx has no problem with wifi. I have did a factory reset on my note 3, it doesn't help. my internet is very fast by infinti. I went to Verizon, and was told that Samsung does not have the best antennas. is there anything on gods earth to get my wifi working on my note3, the way it should be. 4g data is killing me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You may want to post your question here instead: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Try rebooting your router (i.e., unplugging its power, waiting for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in again). It is possible for one device to connect fine and another to have issues--usually, rebooting the router can help. Other tips here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

If you have one of those combination cable modem/routers, then unplugging it usually won't reboot, since they often have battery backup. In that case, you might have to login to the modem/router's settings via the web browser, and reboot the router from there. Check the manual to learn how to do this.