- 46 Posts
I had a Motorola maxx, when the note3 come out, I had to have it. I love this phone,but this is driving me crazy. when I turn on the wifi to watch a youtube video, it stops and starts everytime I watch a video. I gave my maxx to my wife. The maxx has no problem with wifi. I have did a factory reset on my note 3, it doesn't help. my internet is very fast by infinti. I went to Verizon, and was told that Samsung does not have the best antennas. is there anything on gods earth to get my wifi working on my note3, the way it should be. 4g data is killing me.
- 02-05-2014, 04:54 PM #2
Re: note 3
You may want to post your question here instead: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Try rebooting your router (i.e., unplugging its power, waiting for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in again). It is possible for one device to connect fine and another to have issues--usually, rebooting the router can help. Other tips here: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
If you have one of those combination cable modem/routers, then unplugging it usually won't reboot, since they often have battery backup. In that case, you might have to login to the modem/router's settings via the web browser, and reboot the router from there. Check the manual to learn how to do this.
- By Carolina Mogas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:59 PM
- By GiftedSoul in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 05:53 AM
- By cq1125 in forum Moto XReplies: 65Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:56 PM
- By salukibrandon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:00 PM
- By Aidan Anderson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:48 PM