Yahoo Mail... GONE?!

D-LuX

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I woke up this morning to email notification... I clicked the mail icon, and it was the setup screen??? WTF?! I had to setup 5 mail accounts again... Anyone else have this issue or know why it would happen? My wifi was on all night, and i te morning that was turned off too...

Weird

infernl#AC

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I get my company email on my Droid using a POP account through Yahoo. All my personal mail comes from GMail. That said, I haven't gotten any Yahoo mail today at all. All it does is search for new mail, and nothing arrives.

Anything learned here would be valuable, since I can't use the phone for work until this problem is worked out.

D-LuX

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I reloaded them all but i'm still getting 500... yes 500 of the same email in my sent items box... so thats another issue all together... i have 78000 sent emails in one mail box since the 21st of Nov

imiller913

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I was getting my yahoo mail today after not getting any yesterday, when all it would say when I hit refresh was connection error. But today it works fine

infernl#AC

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
This is a bit ridiculous. I know Google hates Yahoo and all, but come on!
I paid for the phone and choose to use it for business as well - yay, I'm an over-achiever, sure me. -Just make the damned email work when its supposed to!

Mine came back up, but its now spotty at best.

raqiib

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
My yahoo mail works fine ...I had to set it up as an imap account using one of the tricks here...

Last edited:

D-LuX

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It's in the FAQs for the Droid section

No kidding eh? How do you think we all got yahoo on our phones in the first place... Seems like were all having yahoo ISSUES once we already set up accounts...

I just wanna know why it's leaving 500 copies of each sent message in my yahoo sent box when i send something..

FYI, my yahoo seems to be faster after the glitch the other day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma