Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    761 Global Posts

Default Delete All emails?

Is there a way to delete all emails in you trash or sent items folders? This is instead of having to check every email then click on delete.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 2.2.1 rooted

I did find out today that you can just keep pressing on the email header and it will give you the option to delete, forward and reply without opening the email.

Edit: I should have read a little better I didn't notice you were asking about sent and deleted emails.
    Last edited by shovelheadhd; 12-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.

I haven't been able to find a way to do this. I just run down the line checking the boxes and then delete...

Yea this has been posted a few times and so far no solutions seem to have been found. Hopefully this problem will be fixed at some point.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    761 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largeselection View Post
    Yea this has been posted a few times and so far no solutions seem to have been found. Hopefully this problem will be fixed at some point.
    I agree, I hope it does get fixed. As far as being posted a few times I did an advance search of delete in the title only in the Moto Droid forum and found nothing so I thought I was first to ask. Oh well.

If you are using gmail, you can log on and delete on-line very easily.

Default Emeail deletion

I first asked this a couple weeks ago. I was hoping that after downloading a file management program (like explorer) I could find where my e-mails were being downloaded to, but I have not so far. Does anyone else know this? If I was able to delete everything, this would be better than picking one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by bitman View Post
    If you are using gmail, you can log on and delete on-line very easily.
    THis one's the best, and simplest way to do it...I realize it's a hassle to have to use a PC and not the droid itself, but it really is a much simpler solution.

Default Re: Delete All emails?

Yes, it's very easy to delete gmail on the computer with a quick click and delete, but they still download to my android. Is there a way to delete ALL gmails from my android at once, without having to delete one at a time? Thanks!