Can Verizon Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if I can take my droid to a verizon store and have them do the 2.0.1 update in store??? Really don't wanna wait for it to come through and not comfortable with manual update.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i doubt they will have it in store until after it has been rolled out in a couple days.

but you can always call and ask

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
My advice... just forget about update it will soon come. There's nothing in the update that you will be all stoked about. I'd say if it was a silent update most people wouldn't even know there were any changes its that minor

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
My advice... just forget about update it will soon come. There's nothing in the update that you will be all stoked about. I'd say if it was a silent update most people wouldn't even know there were any changes its that minor

I think as soon as they went to unlock their phone they would notice something looks different. :)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Just download it and do it manually. It's posted in a bajillion places, along with instructions (front page of Android Central even!). It's easier than the key combo for GODMODE lol.

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes but can you seriously "not wait" for something as minor as the slide lock style change? If so then do what ya gotta do.

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Man, people need to step back, and calm down a bit. It's not like the update is going to install the "give happy ending" app or something...it's a minor tweak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle