Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sound Equalizer?

Is there a way to mess with the equalizer or an app to mess with it on the Droid? Whether im listening to Slacker, Pandora, or music on my SD card the bass is way to high. It does this whether im using a set of speakers or my bluetooth headphones. Thanks for the help.

Oh and Hi to all. Im new here but ive been lurking for about 3 weeks.

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
    Regarding the equalizer there are only two I can find in the app store and they have mixed reviews I haven't tried any of them out but it doesn't hurt to give them a look. If your looking for a setting in the phone them I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

Double post sorry
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I was only able to find one when i did a search. It also looked like it was just a media player that included a sound eq in the player. Do you have the name of the other one you were talking about?

i believe the only options are in the market and are music players that have a built in equalizer. To my knowledge there is nothing you can install that will be used across different applications. I would have expected the stock music player to possibly come with an equalizer, but even if it did, you would not get its benefits when listening to pandora.

has anyone come up with a solution for the speaker issue and equalization/volume boost? Across apps? (for Nexus One)

Please try our Astro Player. It has a built in equalizer.