Ok I a m loving My Driod so Far!! Where is the service staus and SMS Led notification

xintensex

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Like on my Storm i had a light blinking constantly and Led for when i got a Email or SMS and Disco light for when i received calls oh and Blue light when i missed calls? I am I missing something in settings?? Thanks

slikone27

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Like on my Storm i had a light blinking constantly and Led for when i got a Email or SMS and Disco light for when i received calls oh and Blue light when i missed calls? I am I missing something in settings?? Thanks

Not sure about the service light but check out Missed Call in the Market for the rest of them. It lets you control colors of everything so you can have a missed call, email, text, etc all with a different color light.

Sue777

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I think the OP is referring to software that will continue to nag and remind you when you've missed a call or message. On my Storm I used Berry Buzz so I am trying to find something similar for the Droid, too.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Handcent SMS has an option to allow you to change the LED color and blinking speed but it's only for SMS and not calls. It's a start.