Problem with task killer HELP!!!!

nomadd212

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I have a question, I have downloaded advance task killer to my Droid, everytime I "kill selected apps" they'll all come right back I E myspace, bbcnews, facebook, messaging settings etc and i havent even open those apps up....what am i doing wrong!!!! PLEASE HELP!
THANKS.

hookbill

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Just to get my two cents here I use a program called Task Panel. It allows you to kill all apps with a single push of one button. Works really well.

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
You are killing processes that are configured to restart because of the app settings for notifications and such. The OS is smart dude and will manage memory. Task killer is really not needed for the most part let the phone manage the memory.

Jetster220

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Ditto, there is no need to use a task killer on Android. It manages itself very well, if anything you are going to cause more harm than good by using one.

R

Roy Aguilera

Like they said. It's not necessary. Many use them but I have gone over a month without using it once and have experienced no lag.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
You are killing processes that are configured to restart because of the app settings for notifications and such. The OS is smart dude and will manage memory. Task killer is really not needed for the most part let the phone manage the memory.

Thats absolutely true but the reason your apps are turn back on is because of sync your phone checks for new facebook, myspace and other updates. Just like on Blackberrys you will always have these apps running in the background.