Problem with the backgrounds app

Theodore55

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
When I click on one I like, it looks perfect. But when I choose set as background it is zoomed in quite a bit. Is there any way to stop it from doing this? Thanks!!!

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
OK, I have a question regarding the Backgrounds app. I have the HTC Hero and I wanted to use one of the pictures for a lock screen background instead of a wallpaper. The bar at the top of the app only lets you select wallpaper, contact, favorite or save. Since I wanted a lockscreen none of the choices apply so I selected save. When I choose save where is it saving it too? Shouldn't it go to my albums? (says it sends them there but they aren't there when I go into my albums) I have pictures with this program when I first got the Hero and I know it saved the pictures to my "all pictures" section. They are still there but new ones are not. I even did a power down of the phone to try to find the pictures that way. I wanted to get a simple New Years picture and can't for the life of me remember how to get it into my albums, please help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12