Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Uploading Video to Droid

I have only had my Droid for 2 days and wanted to know can you upload movies to it? I just got a movie that had a 2nd disc for just copying it to your computer to watch. I connected my droid to my pc with the usb cable but when I opened the folder I had no idea where to put the movie at cause of all the subfolders. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The movie is also in WMV format I have been unsuccessful in converting it to MP4

There's no specific folder the movie has to be in. If you just drop the movie into the SD card it should be detected automatically. You can also create your own folders and place whatever you want in them too.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thnx for reply. Since Droid doesn't play wmv and I can't find a way to convert it to mp4 I won't be able to watch it. Tried numerous converters but haven't been able to successfully convert the movie to be played on the Droid.

Default Re: Uploading Video to Droid

Try Handbrake converter that worked well for me, though I was using it for putting it on an Ipod.