Email sending same message over and over and over Yahoo mail..

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I use the email app to check and send yahoo mail.

Today I logged into my yahoo mail account on my pc and went to my sent folder because I wanted to send info from an email I sent yesterday to someone else.

So I click into my sent folder and it shows I sent several emails yesterday, but it looks like it sent each email like 20 times or so.. So I wonder if the person on the receiving end got like 20 emails from me?

Anyone know a fix for this?

ccoady750#AC

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I had the same prob. Had over 180,000 emails in my sent from 1 month. Use the new yahoo to erase emails in groups of 25,000 if have a huge amount to delete.

agripan.5

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a question, why is it that when syncing emails from Microsoft Outlook to Droid phone, very old emails are retrieved that was deleted a yr ago.
Answers are greatly appreciated

Thanks!

End_User

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
this has to do with the imap message id, android sends the imap message id surrounded with <> and yahoo mail can't see the message id when it is surround with <> it is a bug on both android and yahoo I suppose.

I have a similar problem with an open source exchange server called zimbra and that is what they have narrowed it down to.

kg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs