What do i do to help this problem?

Austin-Black#AC

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, just today my phone wouldnt charge.. for the past 2-3 months i would always have to plug it in and leave it still or it wouldnt charge, and when i would take out the charger it would automatically restart my phone.. but today i go to charge it and leave it alone but nothing happens.. so i had to switch batteries with my brother ( because we have the same phone..) and i guess we are going to switch batteries often.. what do i do?

Keysopen

May 14, 2010
Visit site
My Droid did the same thing. It has a 1 year manufacturers warranty. I called my carriers customer service and they sent me a new refurb'd one the next day.

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
My MicroUSB port is getting loose. It has a tough time staying connected when I have the phone landscape in my car holder. May need to do an insurance claim before I upgrade my device to get a clean device if it gets any worse.

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
My MicroUSB port is getting loose. It has a tough time staying connected when I have the phone landscape in my car holder. May need to do an insurance claim before I upgrade my device to get a clean device if it gets any worse.
When that started happening to me, I just got a tighter-fitting cable. That did it. Moto's cables seem like crap compared to the ones I've actually paid for.