Best Skin (Covers)?

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I have always PhantomSkinz and been really happy with the quality. I ordered it for my Droid, and I am kind of disappointed in the coverage. The gap on the sides (with the headphone jack and micro-USB port) have no coverage, which seems like the area that would get scratched easiest.

What brands do you use, and how is the coverage and quality? The biggest problem Ive found with some other brands is they have that orange peel effect. Also, do any skins affect how the Droid fits in the charging dock?

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I've been hunting for the perfect skin for a while and haven't had much luck. I'm not a fan of the invisashield's texture (at least for the iphone). I'm using the phantomskinz and i like the texture, but i'm debating on whether or not to keep the full body or just the screen (the screen was my biggest concern anyway). I 'm not too thrilled with the seems and gaps; i was wondering about IS's coverage but I guess flyguide just answered that for me. looks like i may go screen only after all... :p

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
Yeah, I have the full body kit in the closet right now because they gave me the free replacement when I went to the stand with it all peeling off... I am yet to reinstall more than the screen cover. However, the pieces that cover the back work great.. There is much to be covered on the sides of the phone though..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2