Multimedia Station Problems

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
There is no special driver for the Multimedia Station. The only thing that would be detected is your Droid. Once you connect your droid dont forget to mount the device, by pulling down the notification screen and clicking mount.

alabama droid

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Once the droid is in the docking station, for a brief second I can see the way the screen is supposed to look. However it quickly shuts the screen off and I can not get the screen back on while it is in the docking station. Is it the phone or the station?

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Once the droid is in the docking station, for a brief second I can see the way the screen is supposed to look. However it quickly shuts the screen off and I can not get the screen back on while it is in the docking station. Is it the phone or the station?

Not sure. I know that mine is touchy when you put it in. Take care to not touch screen when placing in. Also mine sometimes takes 5-10 seconds to change over.

mjones73

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Is the screen going blank or switching to the alarm clock look? If it's blank does it come back on when you hit the power button on the phone?

jml22

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem, it was because of the power manager app, the settings for when plugged in were set to "do not change". So when power settings went from low battery, which has a brightness of zero, to the station the brightness was still set on zero. Make sure your brighness is turned up.