drfoid advert font?

paradox460

Dec 24, 2009
paradoxdgn.com
I know that the main droid fonts have been avalible for a long time, but I cannot seem to find the font that they use for all the droid ads. The one that says droiddoes.

droiddoes3.jpg

This one

DERacing

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
Yes. I would like to get a hold of the fonts as well.

I made up a wall paper for my droid that had the Droid eye screen, with my name and number above it, and DROIDDOES under the eye. Looked really nice. But the same font would have made it look nicer.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I went to that link for the font but can't locate it anywhere to use it. I did dl it...Go easy on me. This is my 1st android device...thanks

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I went to that link for the font but can't locate it anywhere to use it. I did dl it...Go easy on me. This is my 1st android device...thanks

What exactly are you wanting to do with it? It's a font to use on a computer. If you want to change the fonts on your device, that can be done as well but it's not straightforward and you need to be rooted.

You also need to find a true type font set that has a normal and a bold type version.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
What exactly are you wanting to do with it? It's a font to use on a computer. If you want to change the fonts on your device, that can be done as well but it's not straightforward and you need to be rooted.

You also need to find a true type font set that has a normal and a bold type version.

Thanks for clarifying...I thought it was a font used on the droid:confused:

paradox460

Dec 24, 2009
paradoxdgn.com
Also, anyone know the font used in the clock on the lock screen, dock mode, and the headers in the market. It may be part of the big droid font pack, that can easily be found on google, but I didn't check.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Also, anyone know the font used in the clock on the lock screen, dock mode, and the headers in the market. It may be part of the big droid font pack, that can easily be found on google, but I didn't check.

I think it is. I know that somebody gave the link to the Beautiful Widgets dev on twitter. I'm pretty sure it's on XDA or something.

928Droid

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
The font files are on your Droid, use Astro etc to search for them and copy them off to the SD card and/or PC. Root is not necassary. Clock font is Clockopedia.ttf (only contains the 0 thru 9 and A,P, and M) Located in System/fonts

I forgot where the "Market font" is located, but pretty sure the file is DroidLogo.ttf .

File is zipped up below and internal file information says it can be freely used.

FYI, also with Astro you can just do a search for *.ttf and find all of the font files.

Enjoy!

Dave