- 9 Posts
I lost my manual, help
how do i . . .
-make it so that my phone vibrates when i receive a text
-make it so that it DOESNT vibrate when pressing a soft key like menu, home, etc
-make it so it doesnt vibrate when unlocking my phone
-make it so theres a sound when unlocking my phone
- 9 Posts
also my wi fi is not connected even though i have the home wi fi remebered and everything. it keeps saying "unsuccessful"
- 12-30-2009, 04:38 AM #3
1. Keep pressing the vol down button
2. You can't
3. For the slide unlock you can't however for the pattern unlock just go to menu>settings>security and turn tactile feedback off.
4. I don't think you can.
5. Your password might be misspelled or you're not in range. If those don't work try resetting your modem.
- 12-30-2009, 08:14 AM #4
there is no user manual really.you can download one at motorola.com. please try to use the search feature more because all of your questions could have been answered in the faq and tips & tricks threads.Droid---[ROM] Bugless Beast V1.0, Nextheme, Bekit 800mhz kernel!
Proper Prior Planning Prevents **** Poor Performance!
- 12-30-2009, 09:50 AM #5
- 12-30-2009, 10:07 AM #6
- 53 Posts
2. Press the menu key from your home screen and go to setting -> sound&display-> uncheck haptic feedback
3. I don't think you can yet but if you find out how let me know xD
4. I don't think it's possible without the use off an app.
- 12-30-2009, 10:10 AM #7
- 12-30-2009, 10:16 AM #8