shutter very loud

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
By the way, I come from blackberry. There was massive threads and posts on this subject. Hacks, apps, discussion... it was overwhelming.

For such a simple thing as shutter sound.

Lets just pause for a moment and appreciate the beauty, efficiency, and logic of this amazing device. Wanna turn the sound off? How 'bout press the volume down button. Wow, why is it blackberry can't be this simple? Android rules.

kalldrexx

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
You have to press down multiple times though. Rather just have the option to have no shutter sound at all, so I don't have to turn the volume down, take a picture and turn the volume back up.

The pre was somewhat easier, since it had a hardware mute toggle but it was still annoying.

graymulligan

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Jeez people...it's what most what, 5 taps on a button? Unless you're snapping upskirt pics and trying to not get caught, I hardly see this being a big issue.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
When you unlock the phone flip the silent slider or just hold the volume button til it goes all the way down. No need to keep hitting it. And apparently there's an app called Mute in the Android Market that mutes everything with one button.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae