Verizon shipping free Droid battery doors?

bbianchi

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
nothing here either. Sure is annoying to have my phone come out of my pocket and the battery door hit the ground. Guess ill call big Red and give them a piece of my mind.

snydahh

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Mine is very loose and falls off from time to time throughout the day. Just got off live chat with Motorola, they're sending me a new battery cover for free, as it's covered under the warranty. The guy said it'll be here within 2-3 business days.

drose0

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
My wife found the deal and ordered mine for me... didn't think anything about it until now. Looking at the order looks like they were delivered, but I guess my wife hasn't told me that.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Droid Battery Cover

A few weeks ago upon my return from a trip to California, I took my Droid to my local Verizon Store (Florida) They sent me a replacement Droid and I sent the other one back. Don't know if it is any tighter, bought a cover so even if it is loose it will not fall off like it did. Very surprised that they handled it so quickly.

ryobi43

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
door dissappearing

Talking to a friend about the problem and pulled the phone from the holster and the cover was gone. Have no idea where it fell off.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Maybe I haven't kept up on Droid news/problems as of late but why is VZW offering free battery doors? I haven't had any problems with mine.

They did for a few days. Seemed to have been a glitch and then they probably got flooded with orders. They were free with free shipping. I ordered one to have a spare...

Knyte

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I called VZW last Wednesday and mine was processed and shipped Thursday. Just got them today via FedEx. I believe they had issues with online orders and are doing it over the phone now.

dixandbub

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Got my 3 covers Fedex 2day air about a week ago. It was good b/c I already lost one cover and another fell off today. I was securing it with scotch tape which worked well, but didn't look too cool.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Just received an email from Verizon stating that they are currently out of stock and will ship them overnight as soon as they are available again. According to the email I should receive them between 1/12 and 1/20. So it appears they didn't cancel my order and I will receive them soon. Sweet!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Just received an email from Verizon stating that they are currently out of stock and will ship them overnight as soon as they are available again. According to the email I should receive them between 1/12 and 1/20. So it appears they didn't cancel my order and I will receive them soon. Sweet!

I just got the same email myself.