Anyone else use the lock patern and it not always working?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes as I'm trying to unlock my phone it wont recognize my finger sliding along the glass and it'll reset the design and I have to start over.. even though I'm pressing fairly firmly on the screen.. anyone else have this?

ikith

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes as I'm trying to unlock my phone it wont recognize my finger sliding along the glass and it'll reset the design and I have to start over.. even though I'm pressing fairly firmly on the screen.. anyone else have this?

I have its quite annoying but I notice it goes away when I'm actually holding the phone as opposed to letting it sit on my desk while entering the pattern.

R

Roy Aguilera

No issues here. I used it for a while but never encountered said issue.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Is this a hardware issue or a software? I've not heard too many reports from this but i doubt im the only one..

R

Roy Aguilera

We are all using the same software 2.0.1 unless you have root and are running a custom rom.

slowhatch

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
yea i've had that happen plenty of times.. and also i have noticed that in fact if the phone is resting on a surface its much more prone to mistakes as opposed to holding in hand.. have no idea why.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams