<error code -36>

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So I mounted my Droid's SD Card onto my mac book pro through the USB cable and attempted to drag some mp3's into the music folder I created on it. It doesn't want to work for some reason. I keep getting an error that says <error code -36>. It says... The Finder can?t complete the operation because some data in ?Chicago Hard House.mp3? can?t be read or written.
(Error code -36)...

I have over 6,000 tracks on my hard drive. Every single one that I've tried to move into there says this. I checked the info and I have full read/write permissions. I don't know how to get music onto my Droid... :( :(

Genetic_Bloom

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I just did a quick search and it seems to be a problem with OS X 10.6.2. Is that what you're running? I just moved an mp3 file from my MacBook to mine yesterday and I didn't have the problem so I don't know what it is that causes it. I have one of the old white plastic ones from over 2 years ago so maybe it's a problem with the aluminum ones only? Try moving the music files you want to put on your SD card to a new folder on the desktop and then try to add that new folder to the card.

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I tried it again today and it worked. I have no idea what was wrong last night. I guess it doesn't happen every time, but that's weird. Thanks for the help guys. I wonder why it does that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE