This Might Be The Pouch For The Droid

INDROIDWETRUST

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello fellow Droiders,

I found a website called WaterField Designs that has a black suede jacket and pocket holder for cash/credit cards etc. for the droid. I just ordered one and when it arrives I will give a full review. In the meantime check out the link: WaterField Designs | OLIVER-TAN.COM

:D

Last edited:

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Ooooh..I like that..when can we buy it?

Nm: saw the link, and purchased. Nice!

Last edited:

ericatomars06

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
it looks like a basic little pouch that anyone can go to a fabric store, but some cloth and sew it up and BAM you have a pocket pouch... you would have to make sure the fabric you buy doesnt have a lot of lent, cuz then that will get in your phone but other then that I see nothing special. Good idea though

simp_10

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I'm not sure I really like the looks of the pouch. The material looks odd but it may just be the pictures.

SteveC

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Golla Raft Pouch
http://store.androidcentral.com/golla-raft-pouch/4A193A5336.htm

I got this one and really like it. It is more of a through the loop with a belt type, but has a quick detach carabiner clip that will attach it to belt loops, straps, or whatever. Has a back zipper pocket and a front open at the top pocket. I have been using it with the carabiner clipped to a belt loop. That allows for some freedom of motion to place the phone out of the way of the seat belt etc.

dlongb13

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
i just line my pockets with felt...works perfect...good thing grandma still remembers how to rock the sewing machine. I give her a vhs of a murder she wrote episode for each pair of pants she completes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member