Google voice issues with droid lately

politjunkie

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having a lot of google voice issues lately on their droid? I am often dialing and not hearing it ring, but it rings their phone but when they answer all they have is an echo or i call and it will ring two times then going into like a busy signal all of a sudden, just seem to have lots of failed calls over teh last few weeks

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Just check two of my messages this morning, and everything was all broken and garbled. This isn't the first time this has happened though.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
i have a GV number on my droid 2.0.1, but when i try to make calls (3G and Wifi) it just states that "could not complete this call, we're sorry for the inconvenience". can anyone explain?

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
I just tried google voice last night.. my wife left me three clear vm's and not one came out even close... I deleted my phone for now..great idea. But if it doesn't work, it's worthless..What's worse is that my wife has t_mo and her FREE voice to text program that is stock, works great...

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been experiencing some issues as of late too, mostly with the voicemails being pretty garbled and broken up. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
haha yeah, the voice transcription is a little wonky. I give my GV number out at work and have it forward to my office phone and cell phone and haven't had any issues. I also have it set to ask me to dial with or without using google voice and haven't had any problems making calls with either.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I have Google Voice and have a couple of friends who have it also. It is fun to speak real slow when leaving a message and seeing what the transcription is.

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have Google Voice and have a couple of friends who have it also. It is fun to speak real slow when leaving a message and seeing what the transcription is.

That's funny. I've noticed that when someone leaves me a message who talks on the phone for a living (i.e. receptionist confirming an appointment) and doesn't have a heavy accent, just about word for word the translation is correct. In contrast, when a friend or co-worker calls it's about 50-50.

corydunbar

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
for a while after i got my GV number i was not able to make calls. but i guess it just took some time for google to get everything set up. now it works great and its free. what more could you ask for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze