in a world of doesnt.....

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
let me ask this question....ok,why cant motorola or verizon release small updates every month? like the first of the month. so the really big ones are not such a strain... is this possible? im sure they could find enuff for little fixes every month. so like 2.1 wouldnt be so huge. can this be done? and who would want this? im bored....let me know. lol

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you I would like more updates but don't think that will happen. I'm sure it has to be easier for them to release fewer times a year. But I like your idea : )

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would be bitter if you couldn't root and try custom ROM's, all the playing around makes the time go by just fine.

johnolesen

Nov 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
you know...i was just thinking...

what if this mystery OTA update Droid owners have been getting wasn't pushed out by Motorola or Verizon..but by Google?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
you know...i was just thinking...

what if this mystery OTA update Droid owners have been getting wasn't pushed out by Motorola or Verizon..but by Google?

Highly unlikely. In the end, Verizon still controls pushing out OTA Updates, it is THEIR network after all.

As has been stated before, this is more than likely a fix pushed out silently by Verizon to address the people who received a bad update to 2.0.1 by doing it in-store.

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I am disappointed about is how fast they came out with 2.1 after the Droid, and have YET to release it TO the Droid. I don't like having an outdated device 2 months after it's release...

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
i hear ya,and it was state d that we would be getting an update this month right? like wasnt that stated like 2 months ago? thats a big reason alot of ppl bought these phones. i kept hearing jan 22 all the time.

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I am disappointed about is how fast they came out with 2.1 after the Droid, and have YET to release it TO the Droid. I don't like having an outdated device 2 months after it's release...

Here here,

Perfect way to sum it up. Im with you on this one bud

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary