2.1 app drawer

droid 8172

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering, is there a leaked 2.1 version of the app drawer out there ? I currently downloaded the 2.1 gallery and I love it ! I really don't want to root my phone, I just want a few of the 2.1 goodies for now. Any help or links would be appreciated. Thanks..

droid 8172

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I figured it out and its awesome!!! all i need now is the live wallpapers and flash I'll wait till the official 2.1 release for those. Thanks people!!

ali.fazal

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Do you need root for the AllDroid Launcher? B/C that would kinda defeat the purpose...

I really want 5 homescreens and the 3D animations, but I tried out the launcher and it was crazy slow. Like Palm Pre-slow. Like Windows Mobile circa 2003 slow. It would make opening apps a chore.

I can't wait for the official release since that's going to speed things up, if anything.

droid 8172

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with the 2.1 launcher so far. Once the update comes, I'm going to uninstall it and go with the official 2.1 launcher. This is just a temporary thing, because I really didn't want to root my phone.