Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly bean :)

Default media volume annoyance....

is there anyway to set the volume rockers to only change the media volume? its so annoying that i cant lower it before i actually play something and it only messes up my vibrate setting.

if not, is there a widget that can change the media volume on screen?

You can go into settings>>>sound & display>>>media volume. Kind of a pain in the ***. My gripe is that there is no ringer silence switch, so if you are playing media, in order to change your ringer volume, you have to dig through 3 menus.

There are a couple widgets that will silence the phone ringer for you with one click on them...
    Matt
    --------------------
    Current Phone:Motorola Droid
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly bean :)

yeah, thats what i thought

i wish the volume rockers changed the media volume only and ringer settings were on-screen like my old blackberry

I'd rather have a rocker for media and switch for ringer. I can always use the lock screen

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jlgraham View Post
    I'd rather have a rocker for media and switch for ringer. I can always use the lock screen
    Any updates on this? I couldnt find any widgets or apps that overrode ringer volume on the rocker. Using cm6 on evo if that helps...