All Vibrate

mscalero

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I know you can go into each type of notification and enable or disable vibrate manually. When notification volume is on (notifications make noise) the only thing I want to vibrate is when the phone is actually ringing.

Is there a way to (in a click or two) set all notifications to vibrate only? I know you can use the volume rocker to adjust your notification volume, and then put it in vibrate mode or in silent. However putting it in vibrate mode will only make things vibrate that are set to vibrate all the time.

I guess I am coming from a Blackberry mind set with their Profiles feature, allowing you to switch to Vibrate and then every type of notification is changed over in one swoop.

Mike

Last edited:

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm not understanding your question. You answered it as you asked it. Just make sure that any messaging or noise making processes is set to allow vibrate and then use the volume rocker bar.

What is NOT working?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
When I had a blackberry I had to buy an application to make my phone ring and vibrate at the same time for all notifications which is a great feature. Why would you not want your phone to vibrate and ring when you get a message?

mscalero

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
more info

Hello,
Sorry I wasn't too clear. I want to set it so that I use the volume rocker to move it into vibrate mode and I want every single type of notification to vibrate only.

Then when I move the rocker back up to enable ringer and notifications to play audio and only have my phone calls ring/vibrate and nothing else.

M

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I use an app called quick profiles. I have it setup similar to the profiles I used on my storm. I have an all vibrate option for work, a sleep setting and a normal, medium and loud setting. The loud setting will vibrate and ring. I just wish I could customize the vibration on emails. I have not been able to figure this out yet. I want to be able to differentiate work email from personal.

I never use the volume rocker unless I am listening to something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress